Sunday, 18 May 2008

Arm Exercises For Women - Get Rid of Flabby Arms

By Jennifer Jolan
If you have flabby "bye-bye" arms, then continue reading to find out about 2 arm exercises for women that'll firm them up quickly. It's about time that you take care of this embarrassing problem once and for all.

Let's face it, when you wave goodbye to someone and they see your triceps jiggling around, it's kinda embarrassing, right? Well, I'm going to show you 2 exercises you can do to help minimize your flabby arms pretty fast.

Flabby Arms Exercises for Women

1. Isometric hand pushes

What you do is take both of your hands and put them facing each other at shoulder level in front of you. Now simply push your hands together as hard and as long as you can. The isometric tension this creates helps to firm up your triceps (back of your arms) as well as working your chest a bit.

This is a tough exercise after awhile. I recommend that you do it 10 times everyday for as long as possible each time.

2. Diamond pushups

What you do is take your hands and put them on the ground and extend your thumbs and pointer fingers so they touch each other in the shape of a diamond. Then just do normal pushups. Because your hands are together, this works more your triceps than your chest. Do 4 sets every other day. Because I don't know how many you can do right now, I won't give you a specific number of repetitions you should do. Just do as many as you can, even if it's only 1 or 2.

So if you want to get rid of flabby arms, try these 2 specific arm exercises for women.
If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired weight loss advice... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water, exercise more, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!

First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast.

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2-3 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.

Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want to lose weight without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1 size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.

Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 5-10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised!

http://www.weightlossguide4women.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Jolan